Auction Showcase: BANK OWNED, PRIVATE EQUITY GROUPS, AND MORE across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and Illinois
SELLING BY ORDER OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND OTHER HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLERS: Seven Hills Auctions is pleased to offer properties across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, and Mississippi. This auction features homes, residential land, bulk homesite package, commercial buildings, commercial land and a former bank branch. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to buy bank owned real estate and properties directly from other highly motivated sellers!
Thank you for participating in a Seven Hills Auction. Prior to placing a bid, please review the following information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions prior to bidding. The auction is being conducted under these conditions, do not bid without reviewing.
- Sample Contract: The contract we will be using can be found in the download section of the specific property page. Please review this carefully prior to bidding. This is the contract that will be used. The contract cannot be modified.
- Can you fully fund the transaction? If you are obtaining financing, make sure you are approved by your lender, and that they are fully aware of the property you intend to purchase. These properties are being sold subject to a non-refundable deposit, no financing contingency, no due diligence contingency, and a 30-day closing period.
- Important Property Notes: Please check the details tab at the bottom of the individual property page for any property specific announcements.
- Title: All properties are being sold subject to the seller being able to provide good marketable and insurable title. Please review the sample contract for more details.
- The Auction Clock: This auction includes an EXTENDED BIDDING feature. If a bid is placed on any property within the last three (3) minutes of the auction, the ending time of the auction for ALL properties will be extended for three (3) minutes. The bidding on ALL properties will remain open until no further bids have been placed on ALL properties for three (3) minutes.
- After the Auction: Once the auction is completed, the high bidder will receive a call from a 7H staff member to discuss the next steps. Please make sure your phone number and email address are correct.
- The Contract and Earnest Money Deposit is Required within 24 hours. No Exceptions. If you are unable to complete these items within 24 hours do not bid. If you fail to complete these items, you could be subject to a $5,000 non-performance penalty.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-742-9165. Thank you for your support and we wish you the best of luck in the auction.